Phresh and minty

20:12


Mixing fresh pastels for spring/summer.









You're mad if you've not fallen absolutely head over heels for this season's hot mint colour! I love it, I think it compliments well with my paler skin tone and fair do'. 





I want to take a second to mention Hollister (sister of the lush Abercrombie and Fitch) and how much I adore it. I discovered the brand while on holiday in America and went absolutely crazy at first shop. Unfortunately we're not lucky enough to have a Hollister store here in good ol' Plymouth so when I get to travel to a city which does I'm madly overwhelmed and usually purchase a fair few pieces :P I never see any bloggers mention little old Hollister which is such a shame, all you readers should experience this fantastic brand :D you can't miss a Hollister store as they've usually got a big beach hut sticking out of the building or some massive TV screen of moving waves covering the whole of the shop or if you can't see it, you can probably smell the lush perfumes a mile away... and breath <3 Hollister may be a little misunderstood, it's far more than your average surfy/beach shop selling mostly plain tees with their logo on, oh no! It's full of the most gorgeous, pretty tops, lacey summer dresses, floral shorts and I do recommend their jeggings for stay-put-no-elephant-knees skinnies! And the golden rule at Hollister? They never do black.

Real leather outer


Daisy chain necklace from River Island and close up of gorgeous lace vest from Hollister


Pastels on pastels also look fantastic, I didn't get a chance to picture it but when I went out I wore this outfit with a lemon satchel which I picked out from the lemon in the daisy necklace and earrings ^_^ the only issue with this necklace is my hair get majorly tangled around it! I can see myself going bald if I wear this too much... But it's worth it cause it's cute.

Mint Blazer - New Look £24.99 - in stores only, sold out online (similar here or here)
Top - Hollister £30ish (similar here)
Shoes - Next £25-£30 (similar here)

B x









You Might Also Like

0 comments