Primark haul!

15:17


Primark have some amazing items in store lately! Here are just a few of my faves.. 





This adorable playsuit is just £5! I had to rummage around the dresses department a bit but well worth the effort! It's neon and really flattering. Personally I'd wear it as a casual/day outfit as certain playsuits tend to make me look about 5 years younger!! 


I know a lot of bloggers have been raving about this tee but I wasn't that impressed with it. I don't really like layering too much in the summer and this would have to be worn over a cami - just look how see through it is! I think it would be nice to wear to the beach over a bikini. The material is really light and soft on the plus side. I think this was £6.


This bright orange t-shirt is one of my favourite finds! The material is such amazing quality for Primark! The detail is gorgeous, you can't really see it in this picture but it's covered in a textured floral design which mixes it up a bit from a plain tee. Only £5!

Joni Jeans - Topshop £36
Espadrilles - New Look (Similar found here £9.99)


THE LITTLE MERMAID SHORTS!!!! 
They're high waisted so of course I loved them instantly anyway! I don't have much to say about these other than I think they're incredibly cute and only £12.




I'm a self confessed shoe-oholic and these are my most favouritest loveliest beautifulist pair I have bought recently. £14 is a bit pricey for primark I thought but I could not leave them behind! I accidentally came across them on a shelf in my Primark store that is hidden behind a pillar so they literally were hidden gems. Unfortunately they rub me like hell but I'm praying that will stop once I wear them more often. I had to size down from a 5 to a 4 as I have done a lot lately because either shoes are getting bigger or my feet are shrinking!






You'll be really lucky to spot this one! I happened to come across the only one in the shop, just dumped on top of another row of necklaces. I'm absolutely in love with it, it reminds me of unicorns. It will be so pretty with pastels like this baby pink crop top from River Island (£10) and monochromes. 
Well done on this one Primark!
£5



Sorry for the poor picture, this was taken on my old phone. Just a fun little DIY necklace for £2.50. You're given the alphabet - I think there were two o's but just one of the rest. You can't really make many words out of the letters but for only £2.50 you might as well buy a second pack to give you more lee way! 
The necklace above it is also primark £4.


Simply adore this necklace! Sometimes I can't always find any clothes that I want in Primark but there is always some jewellery that catches my eye. This necklace is one of my favourites from my whole necklace collection, it obviously goes with so much and is a brilliant, elegant statement piece to any outfit. It definitely looks more expensive than it is. Good luck finding this one thought as it's a popular one!
£6


Another nice necklace here at the incredible price of £3! It can be made longer or shorter. I feel it's quite boho/festival style which I don't own much of yet so this piece is a great start for me. I can imagine wearing this to the beach with a certain Topshop bikini!


Everyone know Primark has some lush socks! I'm planning on wearing these with my new platform gladiators from Ebay or Vans :) I think these were only £2.50 for the three.


I'm a very dedicated St. Tropez user so I was a bit dismissive when bloggers were raving about Cocoa Brown tan. However since finding out it is being sold at Primark for only £6 I couldn't resist! I can't believe I nearly ruled this tan out all together before even trying it! It really is a dupe of St Tropez but I think the smell is much less powerful which is great! Not orange, no nasty smell and seems to stay on after showering. I will do a proper review with before and after pictures in the near future. :)
1 Hour Tan - £6
Mitt - £3


Had to have these! I used to be obsessed with nail art so I'm keen to get back into it. 
This nail wheel is just £1.

Thanks for reading,
B x



You Might Also Like

0 comments