KimoYES

12:55









Amazing necklace from Primark, very hard to find, only ever found this one on it's own!


Highwaisted Joni Jeans






This is the first kimono I've owned and it's probably my most loved summer staple item I've bought this year due to the colour being so versatile! As much as I love contrasting colours, I am a sucker for colour coordinating. So I picked out each of the colours featured in the kimono and matched them with the baby pink crop top, denim blue jeans and black sandals to compliment the main colour of the kimono. A nod to River Island for creating this fabulous crop cami. It fits so perfectly and isn't too see-through which is often the problem with these types of tops. Also available in baby blue, I only wish they did more colours! I bought the Primark satchel quite a long time ago and when I realised it goes with the kimono and crop so perfectly I did get a little bit excited that I may have created one of my all time favourite outfits!! Also, how perfect is this unicorn poop necklace?? It goes with basically everything so no surprise I've included it in this outfit. Primark did good.

Kimono - MissGuided about £20 (similar here)
Sandals - Primark £14 (hard to find so similar here)
Satchel - Primark £6
Necklace - Primark £5

B x


You Might Also Like

0 comments