Crop it like it's hot

16:48
















This crop top is one of my favourite summer staples of 2014. Even though it's slightly see through you can get away with just wearing a white or nude bra underneath. I desperately wish my local store stocked the baby blue one too as I'd love to of had more of these crop tops because the fit is so perfect. The acid wash shorts are my fave pair I own, I think the rip detail along with the acid wash gives a really grungy feel which contrasts well with the girly pinks and pastels of the top and necklace. These mini satchels from Primark are so popular lately and so handy to just hold a phone and your purse in. Primark do loads of colours and I need to get them all! 

Crop top / River Island
Shorts / Boohoo.com (Similar here)
Flats / Primark
Necklace / Primark
Satchel / Primark

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I tagged you in the Autumn tag :D Check out my post for the questions, love your blog!
    Almsee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've nominated your for the Liebster Award! Sorry if you've already done it , if you have could you link me too it so I can take a look? If you haven't please link me to it once you have done it! Love Laura Elizabeth xo www.lelizaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete