Money Saving Mondays! #1

20:04


A simple concept, on a Monday I'll post some bargain finds from the past week (usually Primark I expect :p)






Crop tee - £4
Shorts - £9
Necklace - £3
Sunglasses £2/3
Flip flops - £2.50
Entire outfit from Primark! 

So this is the first time I've been able to wear shorts this year! This outfit is really simple but what makes it a more stylish is the matching accessories. The blue on the necklace teams well with the polka dot shorts and the holographic gold bows on the flip flops mirror the gold in the necklace. I should have also put a gold bellybar in too but this slipped my mind! 

If the great British weather is still a tad too cold to bear this much skin, throw on a simple neutral coatigan or blazer, perhaps with elements of gold such as buttons, zips or patterning. 

"Money Saving Mondays" are going to be a regular feature of my blog so keep a look out - on Mondays! They'll basically feature bargain products or clothes that will save you a few £££. Being a student myself I think these low cost alternatives are really important - cheap can be good, you've just got to look hard! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments