Missguided feature

22:15





I've been wanting to get my hands on this piece for weeks now and after stalking missguided's site every morning my sizes were finally back in stock. I range across three sizes depending on the store so I went for the largest size of the three for this particular item because playsuits from MG similar to this have been a bit tight around the tum. I spent over £40 so qualified for the free next day delivery service and got my items around lunch time the very next day, super excited. 

The material is very soft and almost silky all over despite the contrasting patterns which I like. I tried it on and unfortunately was too big :( :( :( I could probably have gotten away with it, the extra material hung around the back and hips and just did not fit properly. I was really disappointed. 

I've not used MG's exchange service before but I have fallen head over heels in love with this piece and must have it so I shall attempt to exchange for a smaller size. 





I didn't intend to purchase this but just look at it! Lilac is a gorgeous colour for summer and my "going out" wardrobe is in much need of updating so why not! The fit is really nice, it isn't bodycon so won't cling to your tummy or wobbly bits, it does the exact opposite actually, just smoothing over your figure, pinching in slightly at the waist. I prefer this type of dress to the swing dress as I prefer to show off my figure when I can rather than hide it away. Size wise, seems to be true to size, perhaps slightly bigger but not noticeable. 

The sleeves are longer than a standard t-shirt, and also seem a little stiff - I think it's just the way the dress has been folded, nothing a quick iron can't sort out. 

It does up by a hidden zip at the back.




I originally wanted the lilac version of this cropped shirt but seeing as I virtually haven't got anything this shade of blue in my summer wardrobe I thought I'd go with this one. 

It's called a cropped shirt and it really is cropped! Resting just above my belly button. I tried it on with my riding pants from American Apparel and these seem to be the highest bottoms I own that pretty much cover up any skin on show with this top. Though with the summer months only an arms reach away it won't be a problem showing a little bit of flesh! 

The material is sheer and really thin so a nude or white bra underneath is probably the best way to go. 


Don't forget
- Missguided offer free next day delivery on UK orders over £40 
- Sign up to their e-mails to look out for periods of FREE next day delivery and other offers
- If you're a student make sure to use your NUS card at checkout for 10% discount all year round!

You Might Also Like

0 comments