RECENT BUYS: September 2015

17:41


Since I've been working in America all summer, I haven't blogged much at all. I have a rotten cold right now and look far too snotty for any form of make-up based or outfit post so thought I'd do a quick post of some bits and pieces I've purchased recently. Basically, I should be doing dissertation reading but I'm trying to think of every possible excuse not to come to terms with the fact my final year at university has started...




Bag / Primark / Sale £5


Sleeveless blazer / New Look / Sale £14 was £27.99


Bardot playsuit / Pretty Little Thing / £5


Green sweater / Primark / £6
Grey skinny fit trousers / Primark / £8




Floral bra / NEXT / £12
Floral pants / NEXT / £6




Underwear set / Primark / £5



 Bra / Primark / £7


Large powder brush / Eco Tools / £9.99




HD lipstick in Dahlia / Revlon / £7.99


Sunglasses / Principles @ Debenhams / £25


So I haven't actually bought this yet, but I am absolutely in love with the new Marc Jacobs Perfume! I need it in my life!

Decadence perfume / Marc Jacobs / From £48.50

You Might Also Like

0 comments