PRIMARK HAUL

12:46


Primark these past few months has been soooo good! the gems in Primark do sometimes take a little hunting to find, a little waiting for your size and a lot of patience and persistence! 

I find myself shopping at Primark more than ever these days, especially since I'm a student. I think the quality has vastly improved since they started out, my dad (who is a complete Primark hater) actually complimented on a dress I bought the other day!

Here's hoping you enjoy my haul and find something you may like yourself.
Some of the items I bough a few weeks+ ago, so prices are estimates.


Mom Jeans / £13
 Belt /  £3
 I'm loving these, sometimes you wanna comf out but still look stylish and a pair of Mom jeans does just the job. They're really well made, feel quite thick and soft. They are high waisted on me. To pull them in at the waist, I needed a belt so I got this standard one from Primark too. 


Bikini top / £8
Bikini bottoms / £5
 As if I didn't have a big enough collection of swimwear already! How could I resist this one? The most beautiful pastel pattern with pretty frills and high waist pants. The first time a wore this, the clasp on the top snapped. I didn't have the receipt but Primark exchanged the broken top for a new one, no questions asked. I hope it doesn't break again!


Bikini top / £8
Bikini bottoms / £5
 If you want a comfortable, gorgeous bikini, this is the one to go for. The top is adjustable so you can tie the straps around your back as a bandeau or around your neck as a halter. The straps are wide which prevent thin spaghetti straps from digging in. The high waist pants give extra comfort by gently sucking in any unwanted tummies. 

Bathroom wash bag / £4
 Ideal for holidays. It has a hook for you to hang the bag on the back of your bathroom door. Features three different sized pockets to store all your holiday bathroom essentials. 

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan / £6.99
Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs / £6
 One of my favourite tan brands! The 1 hour tan has a lovely fragrance, not biscuity, goes on beautifully smoothly and develops into a lovely golden tan after washing off the base layer. 

Lovely Legs is a skin make-up, you spray and blend into your legs which gives you an instant glow. I find it's best to use the Lovely Legs on top of the regular Cocoa Brown as it can be slightly orange. 

Tank Crop / £3

Crop / £3

Laser cut top / £5


Necklace /£3
 Mimic of the expensive jewellery sold in jewellers. 

Chiffon cami / £4
 Slightly see through, but fine with a nude bra!

Eyeshadow brush / £2
 Not the softest brush in the world, not bad for concealer or blending out eyeshadow.

Necklace / £3 or £4
 Lovely dainty piece, a great finishing touch to any outfit. Definitely one of my favourite necklaces recently. 

Cushion / £4
Cushion / £3?
Cushion / £3
Cushions / £3 each

Plastic photo frame / £4
 I bought this with the intention of painting it cream to match my room. When I went to Spain, I went into a Primark and saw they actually did these in cream! So if you're thinking of doing the same, wait! Chances are UK stores will be getting the cream versions very soon! 

Bras / £5 each?
 I cannot remember how much these were at all!! But they're soooo pretty! I have a few negatives about these though. Firstly, I could not find the matching pants anywhere in my store. And second, they don't wash very well. The first time I washed it, the material started to sag and bobble. I reckon these should be hand washed to keep them looking pristine for longer. It's such a shame because they really are beautiful bras! They are sold in different colours too, I love the light blue one - reminds me of Cinderella.. hehe.

Necklace / about £6
 How is this Primark?!

Patterned trousers / £5 each (sale)
Light pink carpi pants / £8
 The patterned pants fit amazingly well, skinny fit, high waisted and so comfy. 
The carpi pants are a little loose around the hips, slim but not skinny fit. Also come in lots of different colours, I have the white pair too. 

Hair styling heat defence / £2
 Ignore the CB products. Primark have recently been bringing out their own range of cosmetic products and toiletries. I'm yet to try this heat defence spray yet, but it's worth a try for only £2.

Mug / £1 (sale)
 I actually use this as a make up brush holder.

Socks / £2-4 (each)

Hoody / £13?
 I wanted a simple hoody, I like this one because of it's mottled texture, it looks more expensive than the standard block colour styles. 


Tops / £3 each (sale)

You Might Also Like

0 comments