Q&A a day Journal

23:38


I got this adorable journal for my birthday this year. I asked for it after seeing it on Instagram (where else) and thought it was a really cute way to note down my thoughts. 








 The journal is just like a normal Jan-Dec diary except there are 5 spaces (one for each year, 5 years in total). You find today's date, fill in the year and then simply answer the question. Everyday you answer the day's question. At the end of the year, you start again in the next year's space. The idea of the journal is to be able to reflect back on your answers from previous years and see how your opinions and feelings change and evolve over time. In all, seeing how you have/have not changed. I think it's really neat, lovely idea that is simple to complete, it takes a few minutes, maybe less to fill in the question everyday. It's better than a regular diary that you often lose motivation for, if something really special happens on a particular day that you want to remember, there's enough room in the answer space to note down other things.

As for the design, I absolutely love. My bedroom is shabby chic/antique looking, that's the kind of stuff I like and I think this little book looks perfectly at home on my dressing table. I especially love the fancy font and gold page edges! Inside, as I've said there is plenty of room to write your answers and any extras. The design on the pages is simple and classy.

This journal is something I will treasure, not only for 5 years but many more after that. Already I'm answering questions and thinking "ooh, I wonder what I'll think about that next year/I wonder what will have changed". It's nice to have a little project to record your life. 

If you'd like your own, or perhaps as a gift for someone you get one from Amazon here.

 B x


You Might Also Like

0 comments