Eco Tan Accelerator: A Mini Review

00:39


Tan accelerator? I like the sound of that! I came across this product called Eco Tan Accelerator on Amazon and the reviews were excellent and basically persuaded me to buy it. It claims to boost the melanin (something in your skin that changes the pigment of your skin) levels in your skin, hence helping you tan faster and making it last longer. 


You have to start applying it about 7 days before your holiday. The formula glides on really smoothly, feels slightly tacky while it dries but then it's un-noticeable. It has a really nice fresh scent, reminds me of summer. 

On the first day of my holiday, I got really badly burnt (fail) so it was kind of unfair to test this product then because my skin was so sore I didn't want to expose myself to the sun again. However, it did act as a really nice after sun as it is very cooling on the skin. After my burns died down a little, I started to turn brown-y. I'd never been this colour, this way before!  So I think I put that down to the Eco Tan. 

It is a little bit pricey on the link I've provided so I'd suggest shopping around a bit for a better price. 

B x
Please note: you'll find all links in bold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments