Home Interior Inspo: Gold, Blush and White Bedding

17:10












Up until recently my bedroom has always had a shabby chic, french theme with lots of creams and rich golds. I've loved this look as it is really simple to find items that suit my room such as my dressing table from Melody Mansion. The subtle, clean look also makes the room look bigger and less cluttered. 

However, recently I've been given several bits of pale or blush pink items for Christmas etc and they've just been too pretty to not use! Blush pinks are super in right now, again making it really easy to spot different pieces for the home in this colour. Along with Instagram and Pinterest, I've been inspired to add a few tonal blush and pale pinks to my white and gold theme and I really wanna share these with you. I love pink, I think my bedroom has been screaming out for a pop of colour for ages now and these pale tones are the perfect accompaniment without looking messy. 

Fluffy Blush Tonal Cushion / Primark / £8
Unicorn / Tiger / £6-9?
Blush Contrast Cushion with Gold Stripe / H&M Home / £6.99
Gold Sequin Cushion / Primark / £5?
'Lets Move to Paris' Cushion / The Paris Hotel, Las Vegas!
White 'J'adore Paris' Cushion / Primark / £6?
'Dream Big' Pink and White Cushion / The Card Factory 
Gold Throw / Primark or Next do similar
Blush Pink 'Throw' / H&M / £12 
Tip: This is actually a very large scarf from H&M. Some throws are so expensive whereas this oversized scarf does the job for a fraction of the price! Have a look for scarfs to use as throws! 
Large Blush Pink Continental Cushions / Matalan / £12 each
Plain White Bedding with Embroidery Detail / Primark or Matalan / £12-25

What colour is your bedroom?


You Might Also Like

0 comments