Holiday Time Sheet Masks - Timeless Truth

16:31


For some highly inconvenient reason, my skin has been returning to its school days of spots and pesky imperfections and just a general rough, pain in the arse, especially when applying make up. So it was time for a treat! As I was heading on holiday, I was really worried about my makeup looking terrible the moment I stepped out into the sweltering heat of Vegas in June. Thankfully, Timeless Truth kindly allowed me to take a travel pack away with me to try out against the elements! 


I think this little pack is so nifty and great for taking away. I reckon most skin care brands are seriously missing a trick with this three in one packet. I was literally able to fold it up and slot it in my wash bag. You certainly don't want to be taking full sized products on holiday, but sometimes even the travel sizes are too big. For something like treatment products, whether is is hair care or skin care, you only want to use them once or twice while on hols, so I think this sachet alone is winning me over already. 

So whats in the pack? You get two oil based make up remover sheets. Even though I have oily skin, I find oil based removers are the best for getting off stubborn mascaras and brow gels such as They're Real by Benefit and the Dip Brow by ABH, so this was really effective. You also get two sheets of the water based cleanser, which freshened  my skin and removed the traces of make up remover. It also smells pretty nice. The cleanser sheets also has a light exfoliating effect which is very similar to my usual Nip+Fab night time cleanser pads. The final piece in the kit is the sheet mask. I've never used a sheet mask before, so I was apprehensive about how well it would work and if it would stay on, but I have read several reviews stating it is the best sheet mask they've ever used. Surprisingly, it did! And helped my pretty battered skin become glowy and soft once again - something I've not experienced in a long old time. The second stage helped clear blocked pores and the mask simply injected a whole load of moisture and goodness into the skin. I feel, if used occasionally, it will help keep the pores away. 


I actually used this mask on my second stop of my holiday. I began in San Francisco which wasn't super hot, it was about 20C, then moved onto Yosemite National Park where the temperatures skipped up to 30-34C. I thought this was the best place to give this product ago before my skin takes a further battering from the 45-50C heat of Last Vegas! I had a long car drive the next day, and I think the treatment mask helped to keep my makeup and skin settled in the dry air conditioned car.


I also got sent a cellulose eye mask. I've used this kind of mask for my lips and I loved the feeling afterwards. I found there to be similar effects for the eye area. I don't suffer from puffy eyes too much, but when I returned from my trip to America they were the size of shopping bags. After using I felt my under eyes were tighter and hence helping to minimise the look of that awful puffiness. I think I would definitely always like to have one of these in my drawer, just in case I have a special event and need to get rid of any occasional puffy eyes the morning or night before. The product also claims to help with fine lines. I don't have any of those, so I can't really comment but due to the tighter feeling I felt around that area, I can see this product may be effective at minimising fine lines too. 

I don't tend to use oil based products on my face as I have very oily skin as it is. Despite this product containing Olea Europaea Husk Oil, it didn't feel overly oily which was surprising. I wouldn't use this product all the time, like I said I don't tend to get puffy eyes often, so it will be perfect for occasional use. 

If you've not used sheet masks before, I really recommend trying these out from Timeless Truth. They do many different things for many different skin concerns so be sure to check out their website, I have linked the products I used below. The products are also really inexpensive, so a perfect way to test something like this or offer as a gift. 

c/o Timeless Truth // Travel Pack // currently £13 normally £17.80
c/o Timeless Truth // Eye Rejuvenating Bio Cellulose Eye Mask // £3 for 1 // £18 for 5




You Might Also Like

0 comments