Food for Faces by Weleda

17:05





Weleda Skin Food
As for the scent, this product had a fairly odd smell, but I think I like it. It smells quite clinical but this tells me it is going to work well. I like to use Skin Food on occasion as it is a really great, deep moisturising treatment but it is suitable and gentle enough for every day use. I really rave about this product, it has been tried and tested for 90 years and Weleda have certainly perfected their formula in time for their special 90th birthday! It is super great for very dry rough skin, especially dry rough skin that tends to appear on holiday, which is why I took this one with me. I have very dry skin on my chest anyway and this has certainly helped me on holiday as a substitute for my regular routine which would not have been convenient to carry out while away. You can read my regular dry skin routine here. This Skin Food comes in three different sizes, the small one is great to try before you purchase a bigger one and great for taking on holidays. 

c/o Weleda // Skin Food // £2.25 - £9.95

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream
This cream is actually my favourite out of all the samples I received. It goes perfectly on under makeup and made for a perfect base before primers. Whilst it doesn't have an SPF, my foundation did have a factor 40 so it was fine. Since I was using this on holiday, it would have been a problem and I'd have to of used another sun protecting cream in addition. As with all the products, the smell was light and fresh. I really think this day cream has made a difference to the wear of my makeup. 

c/o Weleda // Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream // £19.95

Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream
I find this one extremely similar to the Smoothing Day Cream above. So I'll happily use this one when the other runs out! The main difference is the smell, this one does smell subtly of almond, as the name suggests. Overall, I think the Smoothing is best for applying under foundation when compared to the Soothing. 

c/o Weleda // Almond Soothing Facial Cream // £14.95

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion
This rinse off lotion is effective for removing makeup (I even used it with Benefit's They're Real mascara). I usually use a Clean and Clear cleanser in addition to a makeup remover, but this product also cleanses really well, leaving the skin fresh and soft like the other products in this range. I think this is great to have a 2 in 1 for holidays. With all of these products a little really does go a long way. 

c/o Weleda // Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion // £9.95

Weleda Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion
Again with the soft, fresh fragrance of the Smoothing cream, this one is very similar but applied to the body. It is really lights on the skin, I think it is a great one to apply before fake tan because it dries so quickly and therefore not likely to mix too much with your tan, making it go streaky.

c/o Weleda // Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion // £21.95




You Might Also Like

0 comments