BEAT THE BLOAT: TeaTox with CuppaTea

15:41


I'd never been a huge tea drinker before, and certainly didn't think of drinking it as part of a healthy lifestyle so I was surprised to find this stuff actually works! When I came back from America my body was in severe need of some help after eating the endless burgers, fries, ice cream and all that 'good' stuff. So I was relieved to have found CuppaTeaUK who have since saved me from that grimy, fatty, UGH feeling hell! Read on to find out how I got on with my first ever body cleansing Teatox! 


Packaging
The teas came in a cute storage box with the teas in individual baggies which are resealable for freshness. The box contained all the information you need to use the teas and to understand what they're about. If you're new to the teatox plans, (like me!) this was super helpful, really informative and made me feel the company are really passionate about their product and care for their customers.

Why Teatox?
This Teatox plan is specially designed to aid with weight loss and to help cleanse and detox your body, making it feel fresh, revived and squeaky clean from the inside! Drank along side a healthy eating plan, for which CuppaTEA gives you some great hints and tips on the box, can really boost your weight loss and help you achieve your goals. These tips include exercising, eating more fruits and veg and replacing meat with fish to optimise the results of your Teatox and clear out those nasty toxins!


The Teas
You receive two packets of tea, one is made up of Mate leaves, Chinese Secha leaves, ginger root, Lemongrass, Ginseng root, Dandelion leaf, Gotu kola leaves and Nettle leaves. There are 14 of these tea bags which should be drank in the morning. The bedtime cleanse packet contains 7 tea bags of Senna leaves, Burdock root, Liquorice root, Hawthorn leaves, Genugreek seeds, Peppermint leaves, Chamomile and Psllium seeds. It was really lovely to snuggle up in bed with my tea and have a browse on Pinterest or something! 

Both teas infuse really well, the packaging recommends infusing for 3 minutes but I found it was best to infuse for a shorter time in the beginning and build up a stronger tea over time. 

I've heard a lot of people say before that it takes some getting used to to drink teas like green tea. I guess it was similar for these too. At first my taste buds were a bit shocked at this mix of strange and wonderful ingredients! But after a few days, I began to really enjoy drinking the teas and infusing them for longer to get the best results. So definitely stick with it if you are at first put off by the initial taste! Personally, I preferred the flavour of the Morning Teatox bags. 





Results
As I already said, the taste of the teas did take a little bit of getting used to, but stick with it! There's no gain without pain! It's the same with smoothies and other healthy drinks, there's no nasty sugar you see! I'm really loving the teas, the Morning Cleanse is my favourite.

As for how I feel, I definitely feel far less bloated after eating meals! Of which I have made a few subtle changes by simply cutting out processed foods. I of course, have a treat when I want a treat and indulge in the odd naughty ready meal, but it's all good as long as it's balanced. Sometimes you see all these yummy, fancy pants health foods on Instagram and stuff and wonder how the hell you can achieve that... Well... I've just been making sure there is lots of veg in my fridge and plenty of things like mixed beans, peas and nuts in the cupboard to throw together. Try my warm salad idea for lunch!

Fry some mushrooms, garlic and chopped tomato, throw in some spinach and allow to wilt, add a can of mixed beans and tuna over a low heat, toss together and serve (maybe with a scattering of crumbled cheese on top)! along side your CuppaTEA! 

As for exercise, I don't really have time. So I've been getting off the bus a stop behind and having a go at the 30 day abs challenge which you can read about and take part in here.

If you try these simple tips along with your Teatox from CuppaTEA, you can really get yourself feeling better and fresher in days, it has certainly been working for me! If you fancy giving your body a well earned cleanse, try a Teatox with 15% off your order over at cuppatea.uk.com with my code 'BETHCHING15OFF'. Just enter it at checkout! 

Also give CuppaTEAUK a follow on Instagram to read about other success stories and be the first to hear about their products! 

Happy Teatoxing! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments