Cheap drugstore setting spray

20:10


I've been looking for a setting spray for a while now, and I came across this one from Make-up Academy. Many of you will know this brand is known for its low price, high quality products, and this item doesn't differ!


A setting spray is designed to go over the top of your make-up, giving it a protective layer against whatever the day will through at you, such as humidity and rain. 

I'm pretty impressed by this one as my make-up lasts a good 3 hours longer, at least, than when I don't wear it. I'm usually having to powder up as soon as I've left the house. I'm not sure I can agree with the "all day long" claim, but that maybe just because I have combination skin.

It's simple to use, with eyes closed, just spray about arms length away from face. It dries in seconds, doesn't have a smell and doesn't seem to sting eyes/sensitive skin at all.

At £5 MUA's Fixing Mist is cheaper than most other brands and does the job. I'll be counting on it to keep my Halloween face in place on Saturday night! :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments