HIGH END FACE WISH-LIST

18:38



How many times a day do I find myself saying "I want that"/"I need this"? Too many to count is probably the answer for most people! So I thought it might be more helpful to make a list of all the bits I want, especially the high end goodies, so I can save up for these things specially rather than impulse buying everything in sight every time I go into Superdrug... So here is my wish-list for my biggest high end must haves with clickable links above.

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
Not exactly a stranger to anyone these days, we've all seen the magic this product creates, transforming those tufts of fluff on your face into model worthy, sculpted, sharp-enough-to-cut-a-hoe brows! I asked for this for Christmas just gone but Santa did not give and I got a bunch of Benefit stuff instead... Then I found out about Freedom's dupe and have been head over heels in love with this since purchase so it would be interesting to get the ABH version to compare application, colour and wear. I also have the ABH 15 Angle Pencil so that's another good excuse to get the pomade. 

2. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
I saw this being used on This Morning and fell in love with the level of pigment and velvet look of application. I understand the bronzer is not too orange which I find is the trouble with most bronzers. I use Benefit's Hoola at the moment and it looks even less orange than that which would be pretty perfect for my pale skin. I have not seen many swatches of the highlight glow, but it seems fairly subtle which is what I like from a good highlighter. 

3. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Powder
I already own this! I bought it in New York last year and it's still going strong as I only need to use a small dab over my T-zone once a day then I'm good to go. It's a super powder if you have really oily troubles like me as they are eliminated in one sweep. This is on my wish-list as I'm wanting to stock up on it to make sure I'm never without it. Once you work for me, you're never leaving me.

4 & 5. Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour and YSL RougeVolupte Shine Lipstick
These products simply come down to the fact I am obsessed with packaging. That's the only reason I want these. I've not read any reviews, I just want them because they look pretty as anything. Super helpful blogging here, I know.

6. MAC 32 Lash False Lashes
I used to wear fake eyelashes a lot a few years ago, now I don't even bother on a night out in fear of talking to a cute honey with a lash stuck to my eyebrow. However I want to get back into wearing them as they make such a difference to your eyes and overall finish of your make-up look. I have been thinking about having individual lash extensions put in by a salon, certainly for my upcoming Vegas trip. But I'm also thinking of trying a pair myself such as these subtle ones by MAC. 

So there you go, probably not very helpful what so ever to anyone reading this, it's basically just a very long, time consuming way of doing a shopping list to myself....hahaha.... How about you guys? Own any of these which you can share more informative information about than me?! 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These all sound really nice. I would love to try out the ABH pomade but aim scared I would go to heavy handed so I just want to try out the brow wiz.

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give Freedom's dupe pomade a go! It's reasonably priced so won't feel like a total waste if you don't get on with it! Link below :)

    http://tinyurl.com/z8txzsg

    ReplyDelete