Outfit / Abercrombie & Fitch Comfies

20:00


Shearling Hoodie / Abercrombie & Fitch / Similar here or here
Jeans / Topshop / Joni Jeans £36
Top / Abercrombie & Fitch / Similar here
Choker / Primark / £3 set of 6

A&F has always been a fave brand, I've had this top several years so updated it by tying a knot in the side. It's best to size up if you're wanting to do this so you have enough  material to create the knot. Simiarly with the hoodie, I prefer an oversized look and actually wish I got a bigger size - I guess I'll have to get another!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I recently had the good fortune of reading your article. It is well-written and contained sound, practical advice. In fact, I have already benefited from your discussion on risk versus return. You pointed out several things that I will remember for years to come.
    Additionally visit: Smoked Glass Splashback

    ReplyDelete