Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette Dupe By Collection

22:34










This little palette is a bit of a take on the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette everyone is raving about. I bought this before Christmas and actually have the ABH one on the way to me, so this post will probably be of better use once I've been able to compare the two. But anywhoo, I'm quite liking this cheaper alternative. 

The consistency is quite hard, you really have to work your brush into the product to pick enough up and I tend to dab it onto my skin rather than smooth it across, as it is not the smoothest product, then blend with fingers or a sponge. 

The colours do work well, especially the green colour correct for redness. However, I prefer the colour correct stick from L'Oreal due to its smoother application. The concealers are good colour-wise, but again its the application that makes it difficult to work with. I don't feel the darkest colour is dark enough for contouring cheek bones etc, (and I have pale skin) but it does provide a good base for these areas if you want to create a more multi-tonal look with your contour.

Despite the difficulties with application, this is really good palette if you can work out at what stage of your make up is best to put this on. For example, I like to apply a primer to the areas first which allows the product to blend in better. I find brushes don't really work for blending this product in, I prefer to dab at it with my finger or sponge for a more even, flawless finish. My skin is a bit iffy so perhaps this is why it doesn't always blend well for me. For £5.99 its worth a try before investing in a pricier option!

You Might Also Like

0 comments