I got invited to the first stage of interview!

22:22



This e-mail was such a surprise!!! I'd been invited to a regional recruitment event! 
I was pretty happy!



THE EMAIL - CLICK TO ENLARGE

It was in London, so I immediately thought "oh God I'm not going to be able to make it" as it was only 2 weeks away from the date I got the e-mail. I was also highly unlikely to get any further, right? I mentioned it to my parents anyway, with just a smidge of hope they might help me fund a train up there and..they...said...they'd take me... I have a chance at this omg...


So the Yummy Jobs team obviously liked something about my application... My event was on the 19th October 2014, a Sunday at 9am in a restaurant in Central London and the dress code was 'business casual'. The e-mail didn't give much away other than the instruction to download and fill in a "Yummy Passport", attach a photograph and bring to the event. It basically wanted to know your name etc and what roles you were interested in. I had to accept the interview by logging back onto my Yummy Profile. My parents kindly arranged a weekend away in London, booking a Travelodge in Battersea and they were planned on exploring Central London while I was in the interview - perfect! Lets do this.......





All GIFs found on Tumblr




You Might Also Like

0 comments